Latest from Brandex Financial
Senior Account Manager – Marketing and PR Agency
B2B Marketing and PR Agency looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of agency experience in a client-facing role, including managing B2B Financial Markets and FinTech/RegTech clients.
The role will suit someone with a PR background looking to expand their experience to include additional communications channels.
Location: London City
Salary: Competitive salary, dependent on experience
This Senior Account Manager role provides an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing B2B Marketing and PR agency. Day to day work will be varied, involving a mix of client-related marketing and PR activities.
This is a hands-on role, where you will be required to manage a range of Capital Markets FinTech and RegTech clients across a variety of projects. For example, media engagement, awards targeting, copywriting content, creating marketing and PR plans, social media, branding and recommending imagery for website projects.
The successful candidate will enjoy a diverse role working directly with senior management and clients. They will have many tasks to juggle, be proactive and resourceful, and to take responsibility for projects.
Key Purpose of Role
To successfully manage client activity, managing projects and delivering a diverse range of marketing and PR activities.
- Client management
- Media engagement – developing working relationships with key journalists and pitching content
- Writing and issuing press releases
- Copywriting content for campaigns or target publications
- Creating entries for industry awards
- Reviewing and updating content on client websites
- Implementing LinkedIn and Twitter campaigns
- Reviewing client activities using supporting metrics
- Liaising with design and print on brochures and online content
- Identifying opportunities for advertising, and liaising with publishers
- Recommending marketing and PR strategies
- Any other duties in keeping with this role
- Capital Markets
- Client Management
- Media Relations/PR
- Social Media management
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Attributes
- Excellent client management skills
- Proactive approach to improve client campaigns
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Able to work on own initiative and take responsibility for projects
- Deliver projects for clients
- Manage a diverse workload
- Creative, flexible and resourceful
- Confidence to contribute ideas to projects, and for the wider business
Contact us if you are interested